Let’s equip you with everything you need to take control of your labour
The Getting Ready for Labour Challenge has been created by me, Kristy – an accredited practicing paediatric, women’s health dietician, breastfeeding counsellor and mother just like you – and draws on the wisdom and guidance of other expert women’s health educators to support you as you prepare for labour.
- Creating your birthing plan (including the birthing options you might not have even realised you have, so we can unlock your voice and help you feel informed and empowered over your labour experience).
- The breastfeeding myths you’ve likely heard (but that will make breastfeeding more difficult and painful than it needs to be!)
- A complete breastfeeding plan to give you total confidence before you even go into labour.
- How you can take care of your pelvic floor *now* to prevent possible complications during and after labour.
- The nutrient-dense meal plan that’ll fuel your energy through labour, recovery and beyond.
- What to *really* expect when it comes to your baby’s sleep, and how you can keep both of you healthy, happy and well-rested post-birth
- A daily educational email delivered direct to your inbox with expert tips, resources and clarity-provoking prenatal and birthing information.
- A full day’s worth of live FB Q&As for you to ask your burning questions about birthing, hear from other like-minded mothers, and learn how to best prepare for your labour.
- The chance to win hundreds of dollars worth of prizes!
… All for FREE!
Which is pretty crazy considering you could pay $150 + for a full-day antenatal workshop (that covers the same content in less detail).
Or … you could pay NOTHING and learn in the comfort of your own home (with your slippers on, a cuppa arm’s length away and the bathroom within waddling distance). 😉
And if you don’t believe us, check out what Alex and Megan had to say about their experiences in the challenge!